Patch effortlessly - no ironing, no sewing!
Vaatelaastari is a new product innovated by Finnish moms. It makes it easy to patch holes, cover stains and decorate clothing and accessories! Versatile and washable Vaatelaastari adheres by pressing to textile but also to leather and plastic in one minute. Patch elegantly with patterns created by Finnish designers and made of sustainable materials!
LOISTO -packet includes 4 patches made of reflective material:
- Medium 1 pc, 7,4 x 7 cm, flower shape, silvery reflective fabric
- Medium 1 pc, 7,4 x 7 cm, flower shape, black reflective fabric
- Mini 1 pc ⌀ 4,5 cm, round, silvery reflective fabric
- Mini 1 pc ⌀ 4,5 cm, round, black reflective fabric
Fabric 100 % polyester. This special product is not stretchy, but soft.
How to use self-adhesive Vaatelaastari FabPatch:
- Gradually remove the fabric from the backing paper, avoiding touching the adhesive surface.
- Attach the exposed adhesive surface to the garment and gently pull out the backing paper while pressing on the Vaatelaastari.
- Attach the Vaatelaastari FabPatch by applying strong and careful pressure, preferably against a hard surface, for at least one minute. You can use a blunt object such as a spoon. Pay special attention to the edges.
- Your textile patched with Vaatelaastari FabPatch is ready for use immediately!
- If properly applied, the Vaatelaastari FabPatch will withstand washing on many types of textiles. However, allow at least three days before the first wash so that the adhesive will have time to stick in place. The longer you wait before the first wash and between washings, the more firmly Vaatelaastari will adhere.
- You can wash the garments at 40 degrees and dry them in the tumble dryer. Do not dry clean or use detergents containing fabric softeners.
- Be sure to match the washing instructions of the Vaatelaastari and your garment!
- Vaatelaastari FabPatch is not recommended for textiles to be used by children under 3 years of age.
- The Vaatelaastari FabPatch sticks best to old textiles that have been washed several times.
- Chemicals in the garments and in detergents, such as softeners, can affect the way your Vaatelaastari withstands washing. There are thousands of different chemicals used in garments, and they all have different effects on the way the Vaatelaastari FabPatch resists washing.
- The best results regarding washing resistance have been obtained with synthetic fibres. Pay attention to careful attachment when patching clothes made of natural fibres.
- Edge fraying / unravelling is a product characteristic.
- The product has a characteristic odour which is harmless and disappears in a few hours.
- The clothing patch is not removable. However, after washing you can cut the loose edges, press loose edges back on the garment and iron them or dry the garment in a tumble dryer.
*This product does not replace a proper safety reflector.
Delivery time is an estimate.
We deliver your orders to Finland either by Posti or by Matkahuolto. Standard delivery time is 1-7 business days, depending on the shipping method. Delivery times may be slightly longer during the campaign, season, or peak period. Shipping costs to Finland are EUR 4.95.
International orders are delivered by EMS or DHL, and delivery typically takes between 3 and 12 days. Delivery prices are between 10€ and 30 €. You will receive a tracking code, which you can use to see the estimated time of delivery.
All purchases made through our online shop are paid for using Paytrail Oyj's service. After checking your order, you will proceed to pay for your purchase at Paytrail Oyj. Paytrail service works just like normal online payment. After the transaction, you will automatically return to our online store. Once we receive your order, we will send you an order confirmation email.
If you have any questions regarding our online store, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org